Qualifications & Experience:
NVQ Level 4 management, NVQ 4 care or QCF Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services.
Minimum 2 year’s experience of managing a residential home for looked after children and young people.
As a Children’s Home Registered Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the day to day running of the Home in line with our policies and procedures, Ofsted requirements and Local Authorities’ expectations. You will also be expected to take on call responsibilities for our Residential services when required as per the rolling rota.
Details: Other minimum requirements and essential skills & experience:
- NVQ Level 4 Management, NVQ 4 Care or QCF Level 5. We will also consider outstanding applicants who can demonstrate an aptitude in management.
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of managing change
- Commercial awareness in a child centred business closely working with senior management team
- Motivation, flexibility and sense of responsibility
- A strong problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT literacy
- Car driver
If you share our ethos and have the above strong experience, we will give you a competitive market salary, alongside leading training & development and a range of benefits including; company pension scheme, sick pay, healthcare scheme, childcare vouchers, vehicle scheme, and many other perks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.