Calcot services for children are proud to announce the opening of our Crisis intervention short term service for children and young people aged 5-18.
Our intention to nurture talents and interests in an activity based, environmentally aware and sustainable surroundings.
We will be providing emotional support and therapeutic care, including unique activities and opportunities to develop and grow from crisis situations.
Approach crisis and emergency situations by offering the opportunity to engage in a wide range of activities, establishing a conscientious outlook through hands on experience of thoughtful and creative living.
- Support the development of entrepreneurial skills.
- Provide outstanding outcomes which are fully achieved by this group of disadvantaged and traumatised children and young people.
- Support the children to develop a positive self-view and emotional resilience, whilst providing a positive experience which will carry them into the future, creating opportunity and exceptional progress into adult life.
- Guide them through their childhood with the involvement of therapy and self-esteem building activities which has been proven to have positive effects post-trauma.
- Encourage education on an individual basis, to suit the children’s specific skill sets and learning styles whilst still working alongside the national curriculum.
- Deter negative behaviour and promote health by providing a unique opportunity for the children
- Provide an innovative array of potential options that cater for the individual children. Creating tailored placement plans with the child to accentuate their strengths through a stimulating and sustainable environment. Nurturing talents and encouraging passions to work towards a stable outcome and emotional recovery.
- Provide a service that notices the issues in the current system regarding outcomes and stable placements, and knows methods of combatting this, through an experienced and dedicated team.